AKONG MAKATA

AKONG MAKATA

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Testimonial from Faye Lingon.

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MICOE.
1. His outrageous laugh
2. The way he behaves when a camera is near
3. The way he talks about his greatest dream (to make a name in the showbiz industry)
4. His addiction to Naruto
5. His way of asking me for help
6. The way he listen to me even if it's not important
7. He often laugh at the simplest and corniest joke that I tell
8. His way of giving me comfort, protection & support
9. The way he trusts me in telling something about his life
10. And for having that face and spirit that inspires me every time I'm down

THINGS I REMEMBER THAT MICOE & I SHARED.
1. The 1st & 2nd place for being a top student (naks naman!)
2. The opportunity to make fun of CLESTER (haha salbahe naten. love you Clester!)
3. And the laughter and friendship we have when we're together

I love you so much Faye! Thank you for this one. Na-refresh sakin lahat ng moments natin together.
I miss you my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment